Once Jesus changes your life, he asks you to share the hope and healing he’s given you with others. We learn that life is not about us; it’s about bringing glory to God by truly loving others. So we share God’s love through serving others and helping them to experience that love.
Here are some simple things you can do to “Go as Jesus Says”:
- Simply invite one of your friends or family to worship with us!
- Volunteer at one of our Outreach Events to the Community
- Support “Serenity Place,” a transition home for recovering addicts.
- Support MARKINC Ministries, the media outreach of Dr. Chuck and Sharon Betters. Their resources help provide hope and support to people suffering around the world.
- Ask about opportunities for training in how to share the Gospel with a friend or loved one.
- Ask about opportunties to go on a short-term mission trip.
To get involved in any of the above areas, contact us and we’ll point you in the right direction!